Monday, March 11, 2013

Danielle vs. Daniela: Spot the differences!

Ciao everyone! 

Photo of Daniela and Danielle on chairs
Mirror image? Or not?
[L to R: Daniela, Danielle]
My name is Danielle, I’m new to the Hear it from Her blog and just to help you out...no, I am not the same person as Daniela. You would not believe the number of people that get us mixed up. We don’t look that similar, do we?

As you can see from the photo on the left, we both have brown hair and eyes, glasses and our names can be easily confused. But there are some differences between the two of us in the second photo. 

Can you spot the differences between us now? 

So a little bit about me...


One of these things is not like the other...
[L to R: Daniela, Danielle]
Here at McMaster University, I am in my third year Materials Engineering and Society. But since all work and no play, is not very fun, I have many interests outside of my studies. The McMaster Engineering Society or "M.E.S." has a magazine which highlights the accomplishments of the engineering students and provides the reading with MacEng news. Why am I telling you this? Well, I am one of the co-editors of this publication, Frequency Magazine. I am also involved with the Material Science and Engineering Club as the secretary this year.

Outside of the world of engineering, I am a member of the McMaster Dance Club. In the little free time that I have, I love knitting. Right now I am knitting headbands to keep the ears of my friends and family warm. It’s so exciting to become a new member of this team of MacEng bloggers and to help you get a glimpse into being a woman in engineering! I hope you’ll welcome me by reading my posts and commenting when you want to share your thoughts.

Until next time... let's have a little fun with our Mac Eng Frogger!   ~ Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line if you have a question or comment! If you're bored, though, find something else to do - any offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted. You can always email us at goeng1@mcmaster.ca!