Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring is in the Air! (Paula)

Aloha!

Guess what? 2 more midterms down, so 2 to go! Both next week, unfortunately, and 2 evenings in a row, but it'll be nice to have a free weekend after :). This week's agenda: 1 lab, 2 assignments. Not too bad, but seriously so hard to focus with this amazing weather!! Today it's supposed to be 17 degrees and sunny, and I'm free as of 1pm. Much more appealing to go for a run on the Hamilton-Brantford rail trail (which conveniently runs behind my house) and then lounge in the sun, don't you think? But odds are I'll have to at least bring a little work outside with me, as I did on Sunday studying for my heat transfer midterm:



Best way to study, eh? Smoothie, picnic blanket, and sunshine! Oh, and books ;). I have a great backyard to hang out in, actually - it has a reasonably-sized deck, and a 2-level grassy area with stairs and an arbor in between! Very enticing to go outside :)

Anyway, enjoy the day everyone! And the rest of your March Break week, for that matter. Let's cross our fingers for continued temperatures about 15 degrees! :D

Ttyl,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line if you have a question or comment! If you're bored, though, find something else to do - any offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted. You can always email us at goeng1@mcmaster.ca!